No products in the cart.
The new Venus is an updated version of one of the most popular moka pot models by Bialetti, the world’s leading manufacturer of coffee makers. Compared to the previous version, the new one includes new upper part, lid knob and handle design as well as increased lower part thickness by 20%. Now in a Copper colour!
The most popular of the stainless steel stovetops, the Bialetti Venus produces the same authentic Italian espresso, using the same brewing technique, as the original Moka Express. Offering a modern and elegant design, this stovetop espresso pot is made from stainless steel and is compatible with all cook tops including induction.
A functional style with a practical, drip-less pouring spout, it is constructed from food grade stainless steel and has an ergonomic, heat-resistant handle and knob along with Bialetti’s patented safety valve.
To produce an authentic espresso in minutes, simply fill the bottom with water add your favourite espresso ground coffee to the funnel and gently heat on your stovetop.
Capacity – 4 cups (170ml)
- Stainless steel body, copper finish; thermoplastic handle and knob
- Suitable for all stovetops including induction
- Handwash only, Bialetti Venus is NOT dishwasher safe.
- Before first use, ensure to wash all the parts in hot water
- We recommended to discard the first 3 brews
- Do not hold the handle when unscrewing as this can cause the handle to break.
- Made in Italy
- Height: 170mm
- Base 90mm