No products in the cart.
Add coarsely grounded Coffee. Add hot water. Wait 4 minutes. Plunge
No paper filters or plastic capsules required
Base and handle made of BPA-free polypropylene. Carafe made of German heat-resistant borosilicate glass. Plunger made of stainless steel
34 oz. (1000ml)
Main Features and Benefits
- Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew.
- The carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor.
- The glass is framed with durable and lightweight plastic that protects the glass and is comfortable to use.
- Stainless steel plunger prevents ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured.
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
Make taste, not waste
- Pure and simple
- No paper filter
- No capsules
- No waste
Bodum French Press Coffee Maker
Designed in the early 80’s. Attractive and functional design at an affordable price.
The French press coffee maker is the simplest of all brewing systems, where coarsely ground beans meet hot water right off the boil. The right temperature (92–96 °C, 195–205 °F) brings the optimal extraction power for the essential oils in the beans to develop their full flavor profile in just four minutes. An easy press on the plunger locks the grinds at the bottom of the glass carafe and stops the brewing process.
- Body, handle, & lid made of BPA free plastic
- Beaker is made of heat resistant borosilicate glass
- Filter & plunger is made of stainless steel
- Brews & makes delicious coffee
- No Paper Filters. No Capsules. No Waste.
How to brew French press coffee:
For each 4-ounce cup, put 1 rounded tablespoon or 1 Bodum scoop of coarse-ground coffee into the pot.
Pour hot (not boiling) water into the pot. Leave a minimum of 1 inch of space at the top. Stir with a plastic spoon.
Place the plunger unit on top of the pot. Do not press down. Let the coffee brew for 4 minutes.
After 4 minutes press down the plunger and enjoy.
Bodum quality in every component.
Borosilicate Glass beaker
The beaker is made of High-Quality Borosilicate glass is ultra-light and strong, has great heat- resistant properties, and will not get cloudy in the dishwasher.
Stainless Steel Spiral plate
The Stainless Steel spiral plate keeps the filter mesh in place and makes sure that water goes through but no ground coffee. The flexible spiral provides a universal fit taking into account the manufacturing tolerances of glass jugs.
Stainless Steel Mesh
The Stainless Steel filter mesh is a key component to the Bodum coffee makers. It separates the ground coffee beans from the water after the brewing has stopped.
Stainless Steel Cross plate
The Stainless Steel cross plate holds the mesh in place together with the spiral plate.
Red, Black, White