No products in the cart.
Dallmayr Caffe Europa
The caffè europa line is renowned for having introduced the two-size cup container to the mid-low cost market to offer real Italian espresso in a small cup
- Black Coffee
- White Coffee
- Latte Macchiato White Chocolate
- Cappuccino White Chocolate
- White Chocolate
- Creamy White Chocolate
- Cardamom Cacao
- Lemon Cacao
- Choco Coffee
- Brown Chocolate
- Milky Chocolate
- Lemon Tea
- Cardamom Tea
- Double Espresso
- Cappuccino with Cacao
- Latte Macchiato
- Latte Macchiato with Cacao
- Extra Milk
- Design – Rounded door with architecturally-inspired motifs, backlit panel and intuitive lighting that allows the drink dispensing process to be followed.
- User interface – 16 programmable selection buttons, 2 pre-select buttons to adjust sugar visually on LED bar. Monochrome graphic backlit display with programmable background colour.
- Drinks – The espresso version can accommodate 5 or 6 product canisters plus a coffee bean canister for those who love Italian espresso. The instant version offers up to 7 product canisters and 4 mixing bowls. A valveless pump system means problems caused by limescale are minimized. Both versions can be equipped with a cooling unit to offer cold drinks. A programming feature allows mixing speeds to be altered to adjust the density of drinks.
- Performance – A switch-mode power supply ensures consistent dosages and performance and protection against short circuits
- Programming – Highly flexible and personal drink profiling can be achieved either manually via the machine’s display or through the rheAction support software.
- Dosage setting – Product quantities can be fi ne-tuned by adjusting the running times of product and pump motors.
- User friendly – Internal components can easily be removed for cleaning and maintenance. Transparent cup containers allow quantity to be checked visually when the door is open.
- Energy consumption – Programmable switching on/off times to keep the machine at an energy saving stand-by temperature when inactive; low voltage LED’s to minimize consumption. Total energy consumption is recorded starting from the first service.